A series of consultation events was undertaken in summer 2011. The consultation involved developers, communities and their representatives on the level of housing growth that Leeds should accommodate. The consultation closed on 7 October 2011.
Why were we doing this consultation?
- to build a consensus on how housing growth might be better accommodated in the city
- to bring people together to enable better understanding of the issues affecting the growth of the city to agree possible solutions for further investigation
Who was this consultation aimed at?
- local communities throughout Leeds
- the business community
- anyone else interested in housing issues
- This consultation was undertaken to feed into the preparation of the Core Strategy.