Scrutiny boards can consider suggestions of issues to look at from anyone. If you have a suggestion for a piece of work for the scrutiny boards, fill in a scrutiny request form available from the downloads below and send it to us by post to the address on the form.
Your suggestion should be an issue which:
- Affects a group of people living in the Leeds area
- Is not an individual complaint about a service (the council has a complaints process if you are dissatisfied with a service as an individual)
- Is not an a specific planning or licensing issue
The following documents are available to download from this page.
- Making a request for scrutiny
- Request for Scrutiny form