Electoral Services are based at Leeds Town Hall and are responsible for the compilation of the Register of Electors as well as the conduct of elections and referendums.
See the Related Pages section for information about registering to vote, postal and proxy voting, the Register of Electors, elections referendums and more.
- Our office opening hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- Our reception is located in room 39, level 2, Town Hall, The Headrow (access via the Calverley Street entrance)
- Our telephone opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
- Our helpline number is: 0113 222 4411 (local rate).
Please see the Documents section for further information about:
- our service standards (with a document with shows our performance against them);
- reception questionnaire;
- compliments/complaints and suggestions;
- monthly Voter Registration Survey Results and Comparison;
- benchmarking; and
- publication of Verification Number