If you have recently received an offer of appointment from us for employment at the European Parliamentary Election and the Leeds City Council Elections, the documents available to download from this page, as detailed in the appointment offer, are:
- *Bank details form (if your details have recently changed - all payments for these elections must be paid into a bank account)
- *P46 - we must receive your date of birth and your national insurance number
- Statement of Secrecy (please read - applicable to all staff)
*Due to requirements from the Inland revenue all payments must be made into a bank account. We can no longer make payments by cheque. We must also receive your date of birth and national insurance number.
Applications to vote by post or proxy are available under the relevant headings.
If you have not previously worked on an election but are interested in doing so, the following roles are available to apply for. Please make sure you read the job description before you complete an application form.
- Presiding Officer
- Poll Clerk
- Senior Counting Assistant
- Counting Assistant
- Postal Vote Opening Clerks
Application forms and job descriptions are available to download from this page.
If you need to register online or would like more information about the registration process, please see ‘Register to vote’ under Related pages.