Available to download from this page are the results from the following Elections/Referendums
- Cross Gates & Whinmoor Ward By-Election - 2 May 2013
- Leeds City Council Elections - 3 May 2012
- Referendum on how Leeds City Council is run – 3 May 2012
- Parliamentary Election – 6 May 2010
- European Parliamentary Elections – 4 June 2009 (Results by local authority, overall results, turnout by local authority, detail of poll result and d'hondt calculation).
Please note that following the resignation of Diana Paulette Wallis MEP on 1 February 2012, a new MEP has been returned for that seat. Please see the attached Declaration of Return as a Member of European Parliament for details.
For previous Election/Referendum results please contact us on 0113 2224411.