The Best Council Plan sets out what the council will do to help improve the lives of local people and how we will measure progress in delivering better outcomes across Leeds. It explains Leeds City Council’s six objectives for 2015-16, the values that underpin everything we do and the longer-term challenges and opportunities we face over the period 2015-20.
The Best Council Plan is used by the council to inform our resource allocation and how we plan and deliver services. It helps our staff understand how the work they do makes a real difference to the people of Leeds. It also shows our partners how we contribute to citywide priorities.
In the documents section on this page, you can download:
- Best Council Plan 2015-20: update 2015-16
- A one-page summary Best Council Plan 2015-20: Update 2015-16
- A detailed set of Best Council 2015-16 objectives, against which we have defined a set of:
- Outcomes - the difference we want to make
- Priorities - what we will focus on to achieve these outcomes
- Key performance indicators - how we'll know if we're making a difference
- Best Council Plan Annual Report June 2015: Looking back on 2014-15