At Armley One Stop Centre you can get advice on a range of council services face to face. We work with a variety of partners to help bring you the services that you need locally.
More information about these services
- Benefits - Information about housing benefit, council tax benefit, free school meals and school clothing vouchers.
- Council tax - Bills, discounts, business rates, and how to pay.
- Hate incident reporting - a hate incident is any incident that the victim or any other person believes has been motivated by hatred of race, disability, faith or sexual orientation. You can report a hate incident to us rather than at police station. We work with West Yorkshire Police, Stop Hate UK, Victim Support and Yorkshire MESMAC (sexual health project).
- Housing - We can arrange for you to speak to a housing officer, estate management officer and or a housing benefit advisor. You can also get advice on homelessness, welfare, new tenancies, repair inspections and anti-social behaviour problems.
- Registrar - register births and deaths. By appointment only please telephone the registrars number on the "contact us" section tab above to make an appointment.
- Social Services - Help and advice about services for older people, children and families, disabled people, blue badges and bus passes for disabled people, RADAR keys to access disabled toilets.
- Welfare Rights - advice surgeries for people needing help and advice with welfare benefits and rights. Surgeries are held on Fridays from 10am - 12.30 and alternate Wednesdays from 10.00 - 12.30. Surgeries are by appointment only.
- Credit Union - The Leeds City Credit Union is an organisation that provides straightforward, affordable financial services to a growing number of people in Leeds. Credit Union staff are available Monday to Friday 9.00 - 15.00.
Additional services at this one stop
- Library - free access to computers and the internet as well as a wide variety of books, story tapes and talking books and a childrens' library.
- Room hire - conference and meeting rooms are available for partners and local groups.