At Aireborough One Stop Centre you can get advice on a range of council services face to face. We work with a variety of partners to help bring you the services that you need locally.
More information about these services
- Benefits - information about housing benefit, council tax benefit, free school meals and school clothing vouchers if you are on a low income.
- Council tax - bills, discounts, business rates, and how to pay.
- Environmental health services - we can make an appointment for you to see an environmental health officer about disabled grants, home improvement grants, houses in multiple occupation, complaints, regeneration, caravan site inspections etc.
- Hate incident reporting - a hate incident is any incident that the victim or any other person believes has been motivated by hatred of race, disability, faith or sexual orientation. You can report a hate incident to us rather than at a police station. We work with West Yorkshire Police, Stop Hate UK, Victim Support and Yorkshire MESMAC (sexual health project).
- Housing - repairs, rent accounts, applying for a council house, neighbour problems or any housing enquiries.
- Registrars - for registration of births and deaths. As part of this service you can also make an appointment to "tell us once". This is a service which enables you to report a birth or death just once and have the information automatically sent to other council services and government agencies such as the passport office, DVLA and the benefits and pensions service. Please telephone the registrars number on the "contact us" section at the top of this page to make an appointment.
- Social Services - help and advice about services for older people, children and families, disabled people, blue badges and bus passes for disabled people, RADAR keys to access disabled toilets.