Ice Cube: Yorkshire’s coolest wintertime attraction
- Real ice and accessible skating for all at the outdoor rink
- Nursery rink and penguin skating aids for budding skaters
- Skate tuition over a 4 week group course or individual lessons
- Capital FM Snow Slide
- Glacier Run Experience simulator
- Snowball Adventure course
- Ice Dragon Coaster
- Dolomites Café by Casa Mia
The Ice Cube is in Millennium Square off Calverley Street in the heart of the city centre - travel details and map
The Ice Cube is open daily but is affected by extreme weather conditions, so before you travel call 0113 395 0891 to confirm, or listen to Capital Radio FM for updates.
The official radio media partner for the Ice Cube is Capital FM
, Yorkshire's Number one hit music station and home of Hirsty's Daily Dose, every weekday morning when you wake up. Listen along whilst skating as the Ice Cube Radio is powered by Capital FM.
The Yorkshire Evening Post
is a long standing partner of the Ice Cube and although they cannot promise to help you with your skating skills, they can keep you up to date with what's happening all round the city - wherever you live in Leeds.