There will exhibits from:
• The Leeds Astronomical Society with telescopes, pictures and videos
• The Leeds Microscopical Society with microscopes showing all manner of tiny things
• The British Dragonfly Society with all the things you always wanted to know about dragonflies but were too afraid to ask
• Rodley Nature Reserve with its amazing wildlife
• The Thackray Museum with items about historic medicine in Leeds
• The Leeds City Museum with surprise items from the collection
• University Students with more surprise items
• Mad Science being mad
• The Association for Science Education with all sorts of ingenious science gadgets.
Suitable for young, old and families. Combine it with a visit to the rest of the museum and relax in the museum café at lunch time.