Open daily from:
10.30am to 9.30pm* Monday to Saturday
10.30am - 7.30pm Sundays
* Selected stalls open until 10.30pm (last orders for licensed stalls at 10.15pm)
As one of the largest and most established traditional German Christmas Markets in the UK, a visit to Christkindelmarkt provides a little something for everyone featuring:
- A scenic winter village of over 40 traditional wooden chalet stalls, alpine style log cabins, traditional carousel and covered seating areas
- Unique seasonal gift ideas such as hand-crafted jewellery, decorations and toys
- Speciality food, drink and traditional German delicacies including Stollen, Gingerbread, Goulash, Soups, Schnitzels, Bratwurst and Gluhwein
- The new Alp Chalet Bavarian eatery providing families and friends with a warm and cosy retreat in which to sample the very best in authentic German food & drink (for reservations visit www.frankfurter-scheune.com)
- The popular Frankfurter Scheune - a beautifully themed festive meeting hall offering regular live entertainment (no reservations but for further info visit www.frankfurter-scheune.com)
Christkindelmarkt is organised by Leeds City Council in partnership with Frankfurt am Main and supported by local media event partners Real Radio Yorkshire and the Yorkshire Evening Post.
For details of exclusive competitions and offers make sure you tune in to Real Radio or pick up a copy of the Yorkshire Evening Post.