Need additional staff? Looking to expand your business? New to the Leeds area and needing some advice?
Employment Leeds is committed to communicating with businesses at every stage of the recruitment process with a designated recruitment team offering a personal, hands on approach to finding ideal candidates. A seamless recruitment process can include:
- Advert / job description / employee specification design – advice and support in developing an advert, job description and/or employee specification to ensure the maximum response rate.
- Recruitment advertising – to maximise exposure across the City within local communities, partners, organisations, appropriate local media and online advertising.
- Reply / handling service – to manage advert responses / replies to candidates on behalf of your business.
- Candidate sourcing / matching service – to match your vacancies with high calibre candidates.
- Candidate selection – short listing, screening, assessment and first stage interviews.
- Feedback / follow up – recruitment feedback / follow up.
- Response times – all vacancies advertised will have an agreed timeframe from advert to interview, designed to meet your individual business need.
- Cost effective - a free service to ensure your business saves unnecessary time and money.
- Provide post employment support in order to help you retain staff.
- Apprenticeships – give advice on Apprenticeships.