Leeds City Council
  • A to Z
  • Newsroom
  • Contact us
  • Accessibility
  • A- A+

Other Licences

The council issues a variety of licences to individuals and businesses in Leeds. In this section you can find information regarding the following:

  • Caravan and camping site licences
  • Flyer consents
  • Fundraising and small society lotteries
  • House to house collection permits
  • Marriage approved premises
  • Scrap metal dealers
  • Sex establishments
  • Street cafe licensing
  • Street collection permits
  • Street parties

Further information can be found in the Related Pages section.

Use of personal data

We are under a duty to protect the public funds we administer and to this end may use the information you provide in your application for the prevention and detection of fraud.  We may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.