There are many ways your business can reach residents and visitors in the city. You will find links from this page to specialist web pages and documents you can download with more information on other options.
Advertising spaces – Leeds City Council
- Download information about advertising spaces in 6 recycling sites reaching around 300,000 residents each year.
- Download information about advertising on staff payslips each month.
- Download information about advertising on Leeds Christmas Lights.
- Considering giving out leaflet or flyers? Visit the related web page to find out more about flyer permits.
- There are 10 event spaces in the city centre that can be hired on a daily basis for promotions. Please see documents for further details.
Advertising spaces operated by 3rd parties
- Street Sites manage approximately 120 poster drums. For further information please contact email@example.com or 0113 231 0330
- City Ads manage 140 illuminated 6-sheet advertising panels on lampposts around Leeds. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 231 0221
- Clear Channel manage billboards on council land. For more information contact Matt at Clear Channel email@example.com
Spotted some inappropriate advertising?
The Advertising Content Guidance notes explain how advertising in Leeds can be controlled and who to contact with queries.
Looking for information about placing advertising?
You can download a copy of the Government Guide for Advertising and the Leeds guidance for advertising on the highway (street furniture). You can find this in the Documents section on this page.
In addition to sponsorship spaces on roundabouts and boundary signs there are many ways your business can partner the Council in support of events and activities. Please see related pages.